All introductions only apply to CUSTOM MADE cover.
Outdoor Patio Furniture is a significant investment. In order to keep your beautiful outdoor furniture attractive and to ensure it will not need replacing for a very long time, patio furniture covers are your best bet. Our custom made covers will protect your patio furniture and equipment for many years, they will not only protect your furniture from our harsh South African climate, but protect your cushions as well. Whatever the shape or size we can manufacture with the ideal fabric to guarantee satisfaction. Four Seasons in 1 day, come rain or shine and these days snow hail or frost, we’ve got you covered.
Patio furniture should alway be protected when not in use. Sun, wind, rain and snow can take its toll and significantly reduce the life of outdoor furnishings. Our covers are attractive, hand washable and are designed to fit your patio furniture securely.
- Designed to withstand extreme climate changes
- Resistant to Weather
- Hand Washable
- Super Durable UV Protective Material
- Secure Fit
If you have questions about our patio furniture covers for your commercial application or home use, don’t hesitate to contact us for a FREE consultation.
CHAIRS AND LOVERSEATERS
- Find the height by measuring from the ground to the top of the back
- Find the length by measuring across the front
- Find the width by measuring from the back to the front.
PATIO TABLE WITH CHAIRS
- Position all chairs around the table and push them in next to or under the table.
- For oval or rectangular tables, measure the longest distance from the back of one chair across the table to the opposing chair. This is the length. Then measure the shortest distance in the same way. This is the width.
- For round tables find the diameter by measuring from the back of one chair across the table to the back of the opposing chair.
- Remember that the measurements will be greater than the measurement of your table alone.
- Find height by measuring from the ground to the top of the back of a chair. Some ground clearance should be expected.
BRAAI’S, BARBEQUES AND GRILLS
- Measure the grill across the front from left to right including the shelves. This is the length.
- Measure the distance from front to back at the widest point. This is the depth.
- Measure from the ground up to the tallest point of the grill. This is the height.
All these fabrics are available in various colours: Beige, Olive Green, Bottle Green, Charcoal, Grey.
Waterproof and easy to clean.